Graduate Landscape Architect
Contract type: Fixed Term 12 months (excellent potential for future employment).
Hours: Full time (part time considered)
Salary: To be confirmed (dependent on skills and experience).
The Landmark Practice is an independent, award winning, environmental consultancy established and based in Bristol, with specialist knowledge in landscape, environmental planning and ecology, working on contracts across the UK and abroad.
We are seeking a permanent, full time, graduate landscape architect/planner with at least two years’ experience to work on a diverse range of projects within a multi-disciplinary environment, from residential, education, retail and public realm to renewable energy schemes.
You should possess excellent design skills, good horticultural knowledge, have experience in all RIBA stages of project delivery from inception through to completion, and be able to demonstrate this at interview. Be proficient in AutoCAD and in report writing, including Design and Access Statements and LVIAs and be working towards or have recently passed your P2C exam. Ideally you should have a genuine interest in working in a multi-disciplinary practice which is committed to high quality professional work with a strong emphasis on effective, innovative solutions.
The ideal candidate should:
- have a degree and a post graduate diploma in landscape architecture;
- have an understanding and experience of working with the UK planning system;
- be proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Google Sketchup and Microsoft Suite;
- have excellent verbal communication and written skills especially written English;
- have experience in LVIA/EIA;
- have excellent organisational skills with experience of project management and leading on projects through the RIBA stages;
- be flexible;
- want to learn;
- be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- full, clean driving licence;
- be eligible to work in the UK.
Benefits: Company pension scheme, LI subscription, death-in-service, flexible working.
Please send a covering letter, CV and examples of your portfolio (both written and graphic) and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel 0117 9230455
Deadline for applications: Friday 30th June 2017 (12 noon)
Interviews will be held: Thursday 6th and Friday 7th of July 2017