Consultant/Senior Landscape Architect (Landscape Planner)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs/week)
Salary: Dependent on experience
The Landmark Practice is an independent, award winning, environmental consultancy established and based in Bristol, with specialist knowledge in landscape, environmental planning and ecology, working on contracts across the UK and abroad.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Landscape Architect/Planner to join our friendly team.
The role will include and working on a wide range of projects including from the education, housing, retail and public sectors, as well as renewable energy schemes. You should possess sound knowledge and experience of landscape planning, in particular significant experience of leading on landscape and visual impact assessments.
Ideally you will be a Chartered Landscape Architect (required for Senior position) with at least five years’ experience working in the private or public sector. You should also have a genuine interest in working in a multi-disciplinary environment, where ecologists, planners and environmental planners work with the landscape team to deliver an integrated approach.
The key candidate requirements for the role are:
- Experience of delivering landscape work (LVIA,TVIA and EIA technical reports, landscape strategies and masterplans);
- Understanding and experience of working with the UK planning system
- A confident, positive and proactive approach;
- Good communication skills and ability to prepare clear, concise output;
- Excellent time and task management skills;
- Understanding of the UK planning process;
- Ability to work proactively alone and as part of a team;
- A full UK driving licence;
- A Chartered member of the Landscape Institute.
We offer an outstanding working environment and recognise the importance of maintaining work-life balance. Our aim is to support everyone in all disciplines and we have an active CPD policy. Company benefits include enrolment within the Company pension scheme, LI subscription, death-in-service and flexible working.
If you are interested in the type of work that we do, and would like to be a member of a Practice that prides itself on offering high quality service and delivering environmentally responsible and innovative solutions, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Prospective candidates should declare their interest in the role by sending a full CV and covering letter, via e-mail to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 28 September 2017
No recruitment agencies please.