Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs/week)
We are looking for a Senior Ecologist to join our ecology team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary practice, working closely alongside planners, environmental planners and landscape architects, and supporting the development of exciting new areas of work within the ecology sector.
The key candidate requirements for the role are:
- at least six years’ relevant consultancy experience and full membership of CIEEM;
- experience of managing complex projects;
- ability to inspire and encourage junior members of staff;
- desire to work as part of a team;
- strong survey and assessment skills- particularly ornithological;
- hold a Class 2 Natural England survey licence and have held EPS mitigation licences within the last three years an advantage;
- experience of EIA and HRA;
- understanding of the UK planning process and legal framework; and
- a genuine interest in working in a multi-disciplinary environment with landscape architects and planners.
In return, we offer an outstanding working environment. Our reputation is dependent on our staff and we believe in investing in the right people and offering prospective employees an exciting working environment and culture.
The salary for this role is to be agreed based on qualifications and experience and comes with a range of benefits.
If you are interested in the type of work that we do, and would like to be a key member of a Practice that prides itself on offering high quality service and delivering environmentally responsible and innovative solutions, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send a comprehensive CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are reviewing applications as they are being received, with the intention to appoint as soon as possible.